Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
ballerinamom13

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
They have tights marked down today, along with many other items. 60% off.

https://www.zarely.co/products/z2-perform-professional-performance-ballet-tights-without-back-seam
tendumom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thank you!!! I was checking every where last night to see if they were going to have a sale. DD asked for the compression tights and wanted more off the rehearsal tights in black.
PasDeChatMom

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
My daughter is at the top end of the height range for s/m (5' 5") but well within the weight range - would you stick with the s/m or size up for length? 
prancer

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Do your daughters prefer performance or rehearsal tights? And has anyone bought recovery tights or leggings?
Phx115

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Are these as good as their claims? I bought two pairs of the rehearsal tights for DD.
tendumom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Dd prefers the performance tights to the rehearsal tights. Something about the knee on the rehearsal she doesn't like.

She has been asking for the compression tights so I just ordered them.

She does like these over normal tights. However, I don't know that she would care with a lighter schedule.. she tried them about a year ago and used them only on her long days. Everyday is a long day now! Lol
prancer

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks for the advice. I bought some items. I will be curious to see how she likes them. I was excited to see the tights came in tall!
Phx115

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Thanks!

I bought two pairs of tights for DD for Xmas. She loves to try out new brands, so I figured I'd give it a whirl.
ballerinamom13

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Sorry - haven't been on since Wednesday.  DD also likes the performance tights vs. rehearsal.  And yes, they are great and held up really well.  Let us know what you think, first time buyers!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.