Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
heidi459

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Need help in real time if anyone is on.  Trying to get dd's registration in even though the specifics are yet to be determined.  Oddly enough it leaves the option for "TBD" but then asks for the length of the entry.  Do I just throw any number in and then modify it later?  

Also... it asks for 'teacher' yet dd is registering as an independent.  Any ideas how to answer that?

TIA!

meatball77

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Just say 2:30 for the time

As for teacher I'd put whoever is rehearsing her.  She's an independent for her studio but she still has a teacher correct?

Which location are you doing?
heidi459

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thank you!

She's doing Boston... in March.  And yeah... she has coaching, they just don't want to get involved.  Well, not officially.  Will fully support those who want to do it but aren't big fans of comps in general so the agreement is that the kids/parents will handle all the details themselves.

Is your dd doing it this year?

PasDeChatMom

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I have a few of the final programs from last year (Phoenix, Las Vegas, Denver) and a few of the independent entries don't have a teacher or coach listed for the classical - so it shows "(M. Petipa) Independent" in their entry. 
meatball77

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
We'll be there also.  We waited just hoping they'd create a march date for Boston after it wasn't there from the start.
karenc

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I'm late to the party here but I put 2:30 in last year.  You will get an e-mail closer to your date that gives you the opportunity to adjust the time (and anything else you want to change).  No worries.
heidi459

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatball77
We'll be there also.  We waited just hoping they'd create a march date for Boston after it wasn't there from the start.

The Worcester venue (end of January) is Central Ma and is actually closer to us but dd hasn't even made decisions about her pieces so we figured March made more sense.  She probably won't even get around to working on anything 'til early January. 

meatball77

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I'd prefer that venue but we don't want to do YAGP in January when we plan our schedule around doing it in March.
heidi459

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Someone's gonna have to explain that thumbs down to me  [smile]
gymanddance

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
We put 2:30 on the registration. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.