Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
bcmom

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 
My daughter showed me this video the other day. It was quite honestly one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen and thought many of you might like it. My daughter says she watched this girl on that dance moms show a while back when she would watch a few episodes. I honestly despise that show and am glad that my daughter has finally stopped watching it (or at least I haven't heard her mention it recently). Anyways, she follows the girl and the mom on social media. Apparently this girl has had a rough couple of years struggling with eating disorder, bad diagnosed anxiety and negative body image, and this solo was a way for her to channel her emotions/express herself/channel her new outlook on body positivity. I am glad to her that she is doing better now and she looks beautiful and healthy. Anyhow, this dance gave me goosebumps and I don't even like watching dance (other than the ones my daughter are in) but this young lady looks like a professional!

Angel2228

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I finally got the chance to watch it. I thought it was powerful. Didn't like the words/song getting a bit screechy and fake for me. But loved the dance.
judie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
She is beautiful. Not a fan of spoken word.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: