Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
WhatIsThePointe

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi! I’m a new mom on the forum, so I’ll give a quick introduction: I’m from Florida and my daughter is in a pre-pro ballet program.

I was wondering if any of you have ideas as to where you can sell lightly used leotards. My daughter has a bunch of cute leotards that she doesn’t wear anymore, so I’d like to sell them for at least some money back, haha! Any ideas?
momcrew

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Dancewear Resale Group on FaceBook. I sell everything there and usually get a pretty good ROI. 
DancingDawn2011

PREMIUM MEMBER
Reply with quote  #3 
Ebay and Postmark too.

tiptoemom

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
My daughter always sold or traded with the girls in her level or just below.
Jinkerbelle

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Poshmark is my favorite, sell lots on there. FB Marketplace you can sell some stuff too or search FB for your county or city dancewear resale, there are a lot of private groups.
dance010

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I have had more luck on FB than on Poshmark!
tendumom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Summer intensives were a big time for dd to trade or sell leotards.

Have never looked at selling dancewear on Poshmark. I have had some success with Facebook but still have a large bag to put up for sale! 

Jinkerbelle

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Oh and I wanted to mention that at my DD’s studio during registration we set up some tables and bring in our gently used dancewear in a ziploc baggie with our name and phone number. Then during Registration while you wait in line you can browse. If you purchase you just put your cash in the ziploc baggie and turn it in when you register. It works out good for everyone. 😊
purplerain

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 
ebay, paypal, or facebook groups. 
ElleWood2

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by momcrew
Dancewear Resale Group on FaceBook. I sell everything there and usually get a pretty good ROI. 

Are there some local to your specific area?  I don't have a local one to my area (as far as I know) which would eliminate shipping charges. i thought about starting one up.
WhatIsThePointe

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by momcrew

Hmm, I can’t find it. Would it be possible for anyone to give me a link, please?
WhatIsThePointe

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Also, thank you everyone for your responses.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.