Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
burghmom

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #26 
There are 5 separate competitions in Pittsburgh this weekend.  Should be interesting to see who goes where.   

stpierremom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Epic Mom Fail.  The kid was actually competing at Starbound.  Same city, different school.  She told me as we were leaving to drive over there.  LOL.  Good thing one of us knew where she was supposed to be!

Fun comp, though.  We enjoyed it.
momcrew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stpierremom
Epic Mom Fail.  The kid was actually competing at Starbound.  Same city, different school.  She told me as we were leaving to drive over there.  LOL.  Good thing one of us knew where she was supposed to be!

In February the comp was at South Lyon high school. I didn't bother to check the address and drove to the high school we had competed at previously. Nope. It was South Lyon East. Luckily they are only a couple miles from each other.
Suzit42

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stpierremom

We were supposed to go there, SO changed it a month ago. Would have been nice to meet you. Glad you had a good experience.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: