Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
QueenMauw

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
My daughter's jazz solo costume has black leggings so I'm getting her some black jazz shoes to go with. Should she have black tights on her feet to keep the line? She's also going to be hot with leggings and tights so any ideas for alternatives?
dancermom128

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I do think she should have black tights to not break the line. Honestly, it's under 3 minutes. She'll be fine.
jwsqrdplus2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Yes to the black tights! 

Like dancermom128 said, it is less than 3 minutes for the actual dance.  And I don't know about you, but most venues we attend keep the building pretty cold!  I would not worry about overheating.
Midge

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
You can also get dance socks, which are basically ankle length trouser socks.  You might need to experiment a bit with adhesives if it comes untucked from the leggings, but it wouldn't be as hot.
Twinkletoesx2

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancermom128
I do think she should have black tights to not break the line. Honestly, it's under 3 minutes. She'll be fine.

This^^ She will be fine for the few minutes she has to have it on. You could try black knee high tights but they may slide down.
Suzit42

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
DD17 had black leggings and black tap shoes last year. We ended up using a very thin trouser sock.
QueenMauw

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks ladies. I think I'll go with tights just because it also solves me having to also find something for underwear.
Dancingemu

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 
You could always sew the tights at the bottom of the leggings.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: