Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
atrader12

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #26 
I got my oldest her first dream duffle! And it's really her first real dance bag. She's been using the same small dance bag for the last year and it's held up really well. Here's to hoping the dream duffle holds up well too!
ggsmith

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #27 
I love the ornaments from this place.  They will personalize with 2 lines of text and have ornaments for many roles in many ballets.  Fun keepsakes to hang on the tree every year.

http://www.balletgiftshop.com/collections/ornaments
joriebelle

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsmith
I love the ornaments from this place.  They will personalize with 2 lines of text and have ornaments for many roles in many ballets.  Fun keepsakes to hang on the tree every year.

http://www.balletgiftshop.com/collections/ornaments

Thank you for this info!  I haven't been able to find the girl for Russian for Nutcracker anywhere!
BCdancemom

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #29 
not much dance stuff. She is pretty well set at the moment. Just some cute socks she loves to wear for jazz and contemporary. Stocking stuffed with new mascara and eye liner. Lol!
BalletFeetStretcher

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #30 
I'm a dance teacher and I also design training tools for dancers and my shop is 20% today! Visit StretchStrength.com to find awesome dance related gifts. ballet Feet Stretchers, Port de Bandâ„¢ and the new Ballet Barre Stretch Band are all 20% off. Free shipping to US addresses. CA is only $19 and all other international addresses are $29. 

https:StretchStrength.com

Miss Kim xoxox[image]
ElleSB

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #31 
DD 6 getting a homemade "dream duffle" (my budget is tight and she only needs a small one for comps this year), a tumbling mat to practice acro, and new lyrical shoes.
ballerinamom13

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Zarely performance and recovery tights.  That's it as far as dance-related gifts.
sarahannexo

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Some California Kisses dancewear, a company backpack, and company leggings. 
tendumom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 
@Ballerinamom13, just bought dd the Zarely tights recently. I started with a pair of the rehearsal tights on Black Friday, thinking they were good for class, and while she loves have they feel (the light compression), she doesn't love how they look close up. I then bought her a paid of the performance tights and she LOVES those! I wish they weren't so expensive. I'm thinking about getting her 2 more pairs though not for the holidays specifically. 
ballerinamom13

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tendumom
@Ballerinamom13, just bought dd the Zarely tights recently. I started with a pair of the rehearsal tights on Black Friday, thinking they were good for class, and while she loves have they feel (the light compression), she doesn't love how they look close up. I then bought her a paid of the performance tights and she LOVES those! I wish they weren't so expensive. I'm thinking about getting her 2 more pairs though not for the holidays specifically. 

Yes. Dd's friends told her not to bother with the rehearsal tights but she LOVES the performance and the recoverys. The recovery tights look weird too so she wears sweats over them. I just hope they hold up well!
tendumom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 
Same! She said she wears the rehearsal tights when she knows she can wear something over them too, even if it's just leg warmers. 
JojosDanceMom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
I just added a BDC gift card to my DD's dance related gifts for Christmas.  [smile]
LoveJillyLilly2Dance

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #38 
New dancewear is always on her list. An outfit from California Kisses, a Kalani Collection by Purple Pixies, a lace set by Angel Face Designs and a bow top that she has been begging for by Purple Pixies. 
prancer

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 
I had fun this year.  She is redecorating her room, so I was shopping for accessories.  I found a framed picture of the Marilyn Monroe quote about if you "Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world."  This inspired me to photograph each of her (worn and stinky) pairs of dance shoes and process them in black and white to hang from a lighted garland of paper clips strung in her room.  The project turned out great and gives her more grown up room a little nod to dance that she thinks is artistic and cool.  I'm happy it went over well!
Twinkletoesx2

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 
Younger dd wanted the balance trainer from knkmiami.com. She got the Turing disc from there for her bday and loves it.
dmjrm4

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by prancer
I had fun this year.  She is redecorating her room, so I was shopping for accessories.  I found a framed picture of the Marilyn Monroe quote about if you "Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world."  This inspired me to photograph each of her (worn and stinky) pairs of dance shoes and process them in black and white to hang from a lighted garland of paper clips strung in her room.  The project turned out great and gives her more grown up room a little nod to dance that she thinks is artistic and cool.  I'm happy it went over well!

Cool!  Pictures please!!
prancer

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
Here is the string of shoes, sorry it's hard to see. I'll try for a better image later.

Attached Images
jpeg IMG_5593.JPG (582.70 KB, 10 views)

5678StarMom

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #43 
DD7 got an emoji print leotard, DD14 got several warm up/cover up items, practice tutu, new ballet flats, and tights.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.