Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
meatball77

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Someone was asking for a specific seller from aliexpress.  I just got my daughter's tutu from Foshan Collette Dress Company Ltd, ordered on 9/13 arrived on 10/12 (would have been here two days earlier if it wasn't for a shipping issue that I blame on DHL).  It's perfect even has butt ruffles, 256 including shipping.

I've got a contemporary/lyrical costume ordered also, I'll report on that one when it arrives.
dancermom28

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Cool! Did you have it custom made to measurements? I still need to order my daughter's tutu. She is dancing to the golden vine fairy, so the teacher said anything with Gold on it.

I can't find Foshan Collette using the search function at the Aliexpress site, is it under a different name?
meatball77

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I had it made to her measurements.  She's tall compared to the size of her hips. . . .

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/512947?spm=2114.10010108.100005.1.Ww3Dce
Wallieann

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #4 
We ordered a tutu with custom measurements from EMTUTU. They are also on aliexpress, but I contacted them directly thru their website. It arrived on time and perfect.
judie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
We ordered from Swangirl.  The tutu came a little "off". There was a problem with the lace and it was not sewn well.

I contacted them, and she remade it. ALthough not 100% like the picture, it fits well and looks lovely.  Saved about $150.  
dancermom28

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks to those who posted here about Aliexpress and the platter tutu. I went ahead and ordered from Emtutu with custom measurements, and it came back pretty close to perfect. It fits my daughter pretty well. It is a bit big on the top area, but there is a string that I can pull to make it tighter which is nice.
The tutu is very pretty and looks like the picture. 
I chose between Emtutu and Dance Favourite vendor. Since we needed it for YAGP at the end of January, I had to choose which once can make it and send it to me, and EMTUT said that they could do it for me, even though they were about to shut down for CNY. The tutu arrived in two weeks. I was hoping Dance Favourite could have done it for me, since it was a bit less than Emtutu,but they said it was already too late if I wanted it for the end of January. 

Now my question is this : Which TUTU bag would you all recommend? Horizon? Sansha? or the one from Dream DUffel? Do I need a hanger? The tutu bags I saw at Discount Dance did not have hangers. This is the first "Professional" tutu that we bought, so I have no idea how to travel with it.
There is no way I can carry the tutu without the tutu bag. [biggrin]
meatball77

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I bought a dozen tutu hangers last year from the one person I could find that sells them and sold the extras in the studio.  The pricing was much better for twelve (because of shipping) so I just bought 12.

http://www.tutuhangers.com/products.html

I got a really cute pink tutu bag on aliexpress that we use for her practice tutu.  We got one on discount dance that has a nice big pocket in it that we put her nice tutus in.
5678StarMom

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I bought the large tutu bag from dream duffle and it's a bit too small for DDs tutu from aliexpress. I can't zip it. I need to look into tutu hangers!
heikedog

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 
The Sansha tutu bag easily holds two professional-sized tutus (14-inch skirt). Folded in half, the bag nicely fits into the overhead bin on an airplane.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.