Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
tappinmom

Double Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I danced from 2-22 - competed and taught for years.

DS danced from 2-19 - competed and taught for years.  When he stopped 3 years ago I was lost.

Today we attended my niece's DD'd recital.  She just turned 3 and was adorable.  She already told her mom that next year she is taking ballet and jazz.  I was so proud of her.  They had to lie about her age to get her in the class and she just turned 3 last month.  All the other kids are 4 going on 5 and she held her own.  The only place you see her age is with skipping.  I am so excited to have another little dancer in the family.  Now if I can just convince her husband to put the little boy in class.  He has such rhythm and loves music but so far dad only lets him do "boy stuff".
dmjrm4

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Tappinmom - Can you adopt my daughter?  [love][love][love] You are so dedicated to dance, and I can tell how much you love it.  She would be so fortunate to have a cheerleader like you in her corner!
tendumom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Dd is third generation too. [smile] My mom danced, I danced and now dd is taking farther than either if us ever did! My husband's aunt also danced, plus we have cousins who teach. My niece also dances. Dd and I always privately laughed because my sister would say "she's not like you dd, she's not really into dance." She's now 11, competes and wants to take more and more every year! Glad you have a new dancer to cheer on!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: