Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Beccasmom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Did anyone watch last night? OK, I realize that these are pretty silly and meaningless awards, but......DD was watching and apparently Maddie and Chloe were both up for best dancer (along with Twitch, Allison Holker and Derek Hough, so yeah, pretty silly). But Chloe won and I loved her speech.....she really stuck it to Abby without naming names:

bopmom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I loved her speech and was so shocked to how grown up she looks and talks.  Guess it's been awhile since we seen little Chloe. She seems like a beautiful young lady inside and out.
Since the voting is done by kids, its a given that the most popular will win and Chloe has always been the underdog to root for.
I didn't watch much of the show, but did see that part before I switched the station.  lol
FantabulouslyCherry

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I didn't watch it, and it is a silly awards show, but I loved the speech! She has grown into quite a gorgeous young lady. She looks so happy and at peace since leaving ALDC.
Twinkletoesx2

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Yes, I have a tween so we had to watch it lol. I did love her speech. It was nice of her to thank all the dance teachers she ever had(Abby is included in that)but then gave that little stick it to her at the end. It was ridiculous to have Chloe and Maddie in the same category as Twitch, Allison and Derek though.
Klba37

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
It is a silly award, but I am SO GLAD the Chloe beat Maddie!. I have always thought Chloe is a beautiful dancer!
Mittenmom3

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
We do love Chloe. She was dd's favorite on DMs. I had an inkling that she'd win over Maddie. She's gorgeous and looks so much like her mom.
kellymom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Loved Chloe's speech and happy she won the award-- you go girl! 

Talking about Chloe reminded me that she's not the only one with talent in her family. If you want to see something adorable, watch her little sister Clara's YouTube channel.  It's called Clara's World.  My dd14 has shown me some of her videos.  She's too cute for words and I could see her on stage or screen some day!  They are a couple of talented girls!
tendumom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Good for her! 

I had to look up her age and then the age of some of the other DanceMoms kids. Chloe turned 14 this year. Nia and Paige also turned 14..  Maddie will be 13 in September.  Brooke will be 18 in January!

My dd has always rooted for Chloe because she was the underdog. Dd identifies a bit with that underdog status! 
kr12

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
My DD still loves Chloe even though she hasn't been on TV this past year.  She follows her on YouTube.  I am glad she continues to dance.  She is professional, poised, and positive.  I am glad to see she has been successful outside of Dance Moms.
Twinkletoesx2

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
She also won the favorite dancer 17 & under dance industry award. Maddie won it last year and was nominated for it again this year as was Sophia Lucia, Jojo, Kilani and I forget who else.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: