Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
threegirlpileup

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 
My dd has a biketard costume and the shorts are riding up like crazy. Anyone have experience using double-sided tape with this problem? Or any other suggestions? thanks!
LilMama

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Double sided carpet tape is what our SO recommended, works much better than body glue.
jule425

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
We tried several products since this seems to be the "year of the leotard" for our team. DD says that "It Stays!" worked better than other glues or the wig tape we tried.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VVV8YW8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
momcrew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jule425
We tried several products since this seems to be the "year of the leotard" for our team. DD says that "It Stays!" worked better than other glues or the wig tape we tried.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VVV8YW8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Fashion tape has never worked for us. I second using It Stays. 
dancermom128

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
It Stays. And it does...
threegirlpileup

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks so much!  Just put some in my amazon cart.

dancelivelovelaugh

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I felt the need to share this with you all.   Dance mom humor about my own aging......... I was reading this thread without my reading glasses and thought you wrote It Slays!! hahahaha. 
emcandance

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMama
Double sided carpet tape is what our SO recommended, works much better than body glue.

We use that too, and duck tape for the breast.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: