Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Lynn415

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 
We could be relocating to this area of L.A. very soon and I'm looking for something for my 10 year old. She currently does hip hop, jazz, contemporary, and Acro. I'm having trouble finding much in that area that isn't catered to adults or professionals and pre-professionals in the entertainment industry. She hasn't started competition yet but I know she wants to in the future. I didn't let her audition for competition team this year because this move is imminent anytime now.
Ktyyyyyyy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Check out The Rage. It's not too far from that area and is a very strong comp studio.
Lynn415

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!
dance010

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I also agree you should check out the Rage if you are looking for a very strong, very large comp studio with excellent technique training. A family I know of drives an hour to Mather Dance Company for her DD's training (she lives in Burbank area), but I know something like that has to be right for your family and that commute definitely isn't for everyone. Mather has a very strong comp team with excellent acro/tumbling training. Gotta Dance Studio is pretty close by Burbank/ North Hollywood as well, they offer good training with a strong comp team. That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now...

Let me know if you would like any more suggestions or would want to run a couple studios by me as I may know of them. We compete all over Southern California so I will try to help as best as I can!!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.