Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
OHDanceMom73

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
My daughter started sewing some dance wear over the summer and actually make several pieces for friends and students this year. She didn't think it would take off but it seems to have and wants to start up a small little website to show off her items to potentially sell. Never make a website with a shopping cart or 'buy' feather. Anyone use one like Wix or Shopify or have any imput?

Also, how does she make an instagram account since the one that is on mine and her phone are linked to my facebook account. How can she make one that is linked to her facebook account?

I can barely sewing a button on, so this is great she can sew now lol
tendumom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
She could consider just using Etsy as everything is set up already. It would be a far less expensive way to start out. 

Log out of Instagram on her phone and create a new account. DD has at least 2 IG accounts herself. 
OHDanceMom73

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tendumom
She could consider just using Etsy as everything is set up already. It would be a far less expensive way to start out. 

Log out of Instagram on her phone and create a new account. DD has at least 2 IG accounts herself. 

She did consider Etsy but was hoping to find a free website source or something where she can upload pictures.

For instagram, she did but when it says she wants to find facebook friends it auto goes to my account and won't let us change it to her account even if she is logged into her account. (For Facebook)
emmymom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Has she thought about creating a weebly  website?  That may work...

https://www.weebly.com/
Midge

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Weebly is very easy to use and has a free version. 

OHDanceMom73

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks ladies, we will try these!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: