Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
JojosDanceMom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I'm sorry to do this, but I have to share. These pictures came out amazing! She had such an awesome time at this photo shoot!

https://instagram.com/p/BRI1luYjZvP/

https://instagram.com/p/BQ_3vyAlHQE/
Momof3

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
These are AMAZING! [love]
emmymom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Don't be sorry...these pictures are incredible!
tiptoemom

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
really powerful photos....your daughter looks so fierce! Love Rachael Neville and saw and loved this on her feed[smile])
tiptoemom

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
really powerful photos....your daughter looks so fierce! Love Rachael Neville and saw and loved this on her feed[smile])
cynmckee

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Super unique just like your daughter.  Really amazing pictures!
kmpmom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Very cool!
Mamala

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I love them!
my2miracles

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Honestly I was not expecting that.  Those are amazing pictures!!!!  Thanks so much for sharing!
dmjrm4

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
So awesome!  Your DD is going to have a lot more Instagram followers from this, including my DD =)
disneymom2two

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Those are awesome!!
joriebelle

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Wow very very cool!  Thanks for sharing!
JojosDanceMom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Thanks everyone!  The picture frame pic is the one Rachel put on her Instagram (if you didn't notice when you looked at it).  She was funny, when she took it she instantly loved it, but she warned DD that it won't get many likes because her followers are primarily bunheads, so those types of pics get all the likes.  She said the pretty ballerina pics get all the likes, and some of her favorite artsy pics get nothing.  I believe, currently, DD's pic has the least amount of likes of any on Rachel's account.  I guess Rachel knows her fans!  LOL  It's all good, though, we LOVE these pics, and aren't particularly concerned about the number of likes (1800 is fine with me!).  But I thought it was so funny that Rachel felt like she had to warn DD. LOL
MyGirlsDance

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Those are amazing pictures!

Thanks for sharing!
PasDeChatMom

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Gorgeous photos!  Rachel is such a talented photographer and your daughter's talent really shines!
CushKIn1

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Amazing pictures! Thank you for sharing .
tendumom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
There will probably be more likes over time. Though, if your dd is anything like mine, she won't care. Dd was given the same warning. She was thrilled to have the NYE spot which actually bumped another photo that was originally chosen. Then that photo was posted (a ballerina in a tutu), it ended up with far more likes that dd's. DD would love to do another shoot and just do the artistic ones! She's received a ton of positive feedback on the "normal" photos as she's gone through the audition process. 
AthleteArtistDancer

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #18 
These are amazing photos! Huge props to your daughter and the photographer for capturing her passion in dance [smile]
nowmomto3

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 
The artistic photos of Rachel's are my favorites! 
dave9988

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JojosDanceMom
Thanks everyone!  The picture frame pic is the one Rachel put on her Instagram (if you didn't notice when you looked at it).  She was funny, when she took it she instantly loved it, but she warned DD that it won't get many likes because her followers are primarily bunheads, so those types of pics get all the likes.  She said the pretty ballerina pics get all the likes, and some of her favorite artsy pics get nothing.  I believe, currently, DD's pic has the least amount of likes of any on Rachel's account.  I guess Rachel knows her fans!  LOL  It's all good, though, we LOVE these pics, and aren't particularly concerned about the number of likes (1800 is fine with me!).  But I thought it was so funny that Rachel felt like she had to warn DD. LOL

Now I had to scroll back through my Insta to see if I had 'liked' it on Rachel's account.  I had.  But then, I prefer the "artsy" posts!!!!

ladybug1993

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #21 
aaaaahhhhhmaaaazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crafty1

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
These. Are. AWESOME!

Thanks for sharing, Jojosdancemom!
JojosDanceMom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Thanks everyone!  It really was an amazing experience.  I loved watching it all happen.  [smile]  
Tendumom - My DD doesn't really care how many likes it gets, she loves the shots... especially the artistic ones.  But I thought it was funny that Rachel felt the need to forewarn her.  LOL  On DD's Instagram it's one of her most liked pics!  LOL
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: