Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Dancer1313

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi everyone!

I am new to this forum and I am wondering if somebody here will be able to help me? I am 19 years old and I started dance late in the game. I started competiting when I was about 11 years old and my first ever dance competition was Showstopper. Back then, Showstopper handed out these super fun hot pink trophies! I received a couple and was over the moon thrilled! They meant more to me than my other awards because they were from my very first competition. I am currently in the position of trying to find replacements because I lost mine while I was moving. I contacted Showstopper in hopes they would have some extras or they could custom make another for me. Unfortunately I have had no luck! [frown]

I was wondering if anyone here has competed at Showstopper? I am also wondering if anyone here has a hot pink showstopper trophy that they wouldn't mind parting with? I have asked several people from my studio along with dance friends online, but nobody has one or is interested in selling theirs. I would be willing to pay for it plus shipping! Please consider this! If you cannot help, do you know anyone who can? If you were in this position, what would you do?

Thanks in advance!

Dancer1313
dmjrm4

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I can't help, but I wish you luck!
Julieg

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Can you find a photo on Google Images?  I asked on our teams Facebook page and we might be able to find one.
Dancer1313

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #4 

IMG_9508_edited-2.jpg

Hi!

Thank you very much! I believe that I have attached a photo. lol. This is not my photo. However the trophies in the photo are almost identical. I know they also have hot pink "cup" style trophies as well. Even if the trophy is a different style, I would still be interested! It doesn't have to be the EXACT same, although it is preferred. Just as long as it is pink! lol! [wink]

Thanks again! Please let me know if you didn't get it! I had some issues uploading it! 

Dancer1313

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #5 
It appears that the photos aren't showing up. I posted it on my laptop and It appeared to work, but I am now on my iPad and the photos aren't showing up. I will attach links to the websites instead.

http://www.sharperimagedance.com/Competitive7.html
(For link above, please scroll down a bit for Showstopper pics!)

http://almadoloresdance.com/photo-gallery/2011-showstopper-competiton-award-winners/

Hoping this works better!
Dancer1313

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Hello Julieg-

I sent you a private message with a photo attached. I have been checking it quite often and the photo appeared to work! Can you please let me know you have received it? Thanks a bunch. [smile]

To everyone else: I am still trying to attach a photo directly on the forum. I tried posting a couple, but they are not showing up! Sorry about that! [frown]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: