Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Mom2A

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Any thoughts on how to make it easier for the side poles of the dance bag to fit through the brackets ? Ours has to be manually set up, and it turns out to require quite a bit of force . (which I didn't realize when I got the bag, otherwise I would have probably gotten one of the other ones where they are already telescoped).
So far my only hack has been to use lotion , but I don't want to stain anything [smile].
melissa745

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
What kind of bag do you have?
dancedivasx2

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Knowing which bag you have would be helpful. :0)
Mom2A

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Oh, sorry, did not realize it mattered because I've seen a variety of bags out there with racks that have to be installed. Mine is called Travolution . 
Mamala

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
my DD has a rack n roll, and although I have to wiggle it a bit to push it through it's not that difficult. You shouldnt have to put that much force into it. If it were me I'd see if I could return it and get a different brand.
dancedivasx2

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I would make sure sides are fully extended if it still too tight you should try to exchange. If you can not exchange it take a rat tail file and file inside the bracket there maybe some residue from the manufacturing mold. You should not to continue to force in and out it could be very dangerous if someone is standing over it.
dancedivasx2

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamala
my DD has a rack n roll, and although I have to wiggle it a bit to push it through it's not that difficult. You shouldnt have to put that much force into it. If it were me I'd see if I could return it and get a different brand.

My RNR was tight. I looked inside the bracket and it was the manufacturing mold finish. I took a flat steel file to the inside of the bracket where there was leftover plastic. Just a few swipes and the poles fit perfect.
Mom2A

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Thank you ! That's what I ended up doing. After filing the brackets it fits snug but going in easy.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.