Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
briarsloane

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 

She did "A little party" this year. (I had never heard it before.. it must not be very popular in our small area LOL). She wants something fun and sassy.. and fast. She is always ahead of the music on slow songs. 

She wants Dance Like Yo Daddy but I just feel it's going to be so popular this year due to it being the National Dance Day song this year.

hsealover

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Here's a few of DD's ideas! Let me know if want more, DD has lists of songs, lol!

-"Baby I'm a Star" by Prince & the Revolution
-"River Deep, Mountain High" by Tina Turner
-"Birthday" by Katy Perry (Use either the normal version or if you'd like something more unique, listen to the Cash Cash Remix!)
-"Bulletproof" by La Roux (Another fun version of this song is the Gamper & Dadoni Remix!)
-"Living for Love" by Madonna
-"Queen Bee" by Rochelle Diamante (very sassy!)
-"Holiday" by Madonna
-"Wild" by Jessie J
-"Party Girl" by Ultra Nate
-"Slay" by Nia Sioux

Hopefully this helps and at least gives you some ideas! Let me know if you'd more and if there's one that's closer to what you're looking for!
LittleMonkeyMom

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Here are some songs my dd (who also really likes fast & sassy!) has danced to.  Some are definitely overused, but maybe they'll give you some ideas.

Cruella DeVille (the updated Selena Gomez version, I think)
Material Girl (a sped up cover)
Sea Cruise (from Finding Nemo - she tapped to this, but you could do a cute jazz dance to it, too)
Strut (Cheetah Girls)
5,6,7,8 (not as sassy, but VERY fast)
Baby I'm A Star (she used the Tina Turner version, but the original is good too)
Sparkling Diamonds (from Moulin Rouge)

Good luck!

stpierremom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
When younger dd was 7, she danced to Itsy Bitsy Spider by Little Richard - very cute!
tappinmom

Double Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Around that age We saw a lot of routines to The Puppies.  They are very upbeat and Jazzy/hip hop.  Lots of opportunity to ham it up.
NCKDAD

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Omg the puppies! Haven't heard them since my older one started- thankfully! They still haunt me! Lol
mahoganyDANCE

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
My niece is doing a hip hop/ jazz peace to That's What Little Girls Are Made of by Raven-Symone
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.