Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 13 of 13     «   Prev   10   11   12   13
armydancemom

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #301 
Has anyone else seen the $4.99 app Abby is selling? I wonder how many parents are going to have that charge on their iTunes account this month.
meatball77

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #302 
Does it yell at you?
Twinkletoesx2

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #303 
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatball77
Does it yell at you?

Haha!
armydancemom

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #304 
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatball77
Does it yell at you?

I wouldn't put it pass Abby. How do you feel about being the sacrificial lamb and testing it out for us? [wink]
beachgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #305 
Quote:
Originally Posted by armydancemom
Has anyone else seen the $4.99 app Abby is selling? I wonder how many parents are going to have that charge on their iTunes account this month.

I think if you search "Abby's Dance Secrets" on YouTube all the videos from the app are out there. And some dance teachers have even been posting comments about how she used ballet terms incorrectly and about the poor form of the dancers demonstrating the moves.

ETA: I found this one on a quick search:

tendumom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #306 
That video made the rounds on FB. Either they do not know the difference between an assemble and sissone or someone did a lousy job with the edits and adding the sissone sequence to the wrong video. 

When this first came out, we watched a bunch and found a few other errors that people at an intermediate level of ballet would recognize. Wouldn't take much!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: