Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
skmdancemom

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 15
Reply with quote  #1 
Has anyone had any success with this? I went through some instructions for how to do this using Audacity but it didn't work with the song I am using. I am willing to pay (not much) if there is an online tool that isn't free. My daughter has a song she really likes for her solo, but it's all about the sound, not the lyrics, and the lyrics are making it difficult to cut and have it make "sense."
0
Kfish1987

High Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 155
Reply with quote  #2 
Have you checked YouTube to see if someone has recorded the song without lyrics
0
skmdancemom

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 15
Reply with quote  #3 
It's a pretty random/not popular song. There aren't even other versions/covers of it. [frown] I did try and search for it as an instrumental, with no luck. Wish I could contact the artist! lol 
0
tappinmom

Avatar / Picture

Double Diamond Member
Registered:
Posts: 13,471
Reply with quote  #4 
Maybe check out Squirrel Trench.  He is a member here and has cut music for people here before.  I bet he could help
0
dad_of_four

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,350
Reply with quote  #5 
Have you tried searching the name of the song followed by karaoke

0
skmdancemom

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 15
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad_of_four
Have you tried searching the name of the song followed by karaoke



I did. [frown] No luck.
0
skmdancemom

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 15
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tappinmom
Maybe check out Squirrel Trench.  He is a member here and has cut music for people here before.  I bet he could help


I will. Thank you!
0
sarahannexo

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 50
Reply with quote  #8 
What is the song? I usually have luck finding instrumentals.
0
prancer

PREMIUM MEMBER
Registered:
Posts: 1,234
Reply with quote  #9 
Audacity is free to download and not that hard to use.  Here is a step by step tutorial.  This website also links to a video tutorial if you prefer that form of info.

https://audacity.wonderhowto.com/how-to/remove-vocals-from-songs-using-audacity-162272/
0
skmdancemom

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 15
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by prancer
Audacity is free to download and not that hard to use.  Here is a step by step tutorial.  This website also links to a video tutorial if you prefer that form of info.

https://audacity.wonderhowto.com/how-to/remove-vocals-from-songs-using-audacity-162272/


I tried this a couple weeks ago and it didn't work with this song. [frown] Thank you tho!
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.