Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
skmdancemom

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Has anyone had any success with this? I went through some instructions for how to do this using Audacity but it didn't work with the song I am using. I am willing to pay (not much) if there is an online tool that isn't free. My daughter has a song she really likes for her solo, but it's all about the sound, not the lyrics, and the lyrics are making it difficult to cut and have it make "sense."
Kfish1987

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Have you checked YouTube to see if someone has recorded the song without lyrics
skmdancemom

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
It's a pretty random/not popular song. There aren't even other versions/covers of it. [frown] I did try and search for it as an instrumental, with no luck. Wish I could contact the artist! lol 
tappinmom

Double Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Maybe check out Squirrel Trench.  He is a member here and has cut music for people here before.  I bet he could help
dad_of_four

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Have you tried searching the name of the song followed by karaoke

skmdancemom

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad_of_four
Have you tried searching the name of the song followed by karaoke

I did. [frown] No luck.
skmdancemom

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tappinmom
Maybe check out Squirrel Trench.  He is a member here and has cut music for people here before.  I bet he could help

I will. Thank you!
sarahannexo

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 
What is the song? I usually have luck finding instrumentals.
prancer

PREMIUM MEMBER
Reply with quote  #9 
Audacity is free to download and not that hard to use.  Here is a step by step tutorial.  This website also links to a video tutorial if you prefer that form of info.

https://audacity.wonderhowto.com/how-to/remove-vocals-from-songs-using-audacity-162272/
skmdancemom

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by prancer
Audacity is free to download and not that hard to use.  Here is a step by step tutorial.  This website also links to a video tutorial if you prefer that form of info.

https://audacity.wonderhowto.com/how-to/remove-vocals-from-songs-using-audacity-162272/

I tried this a couple weeks ago and it didn't work with this song. [frown] Thank you tho!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.