Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
hsealover

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #26 
I know this is an old thread, but I thought I'd still contribute.

DD just uses a normal suitcase and a collapsible tripod from Walmart. Works just fine for us, not as big or heavy, fits what we need, and a lot cheaper.
my2miracles

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Missed this thread the 1st time. 

1) Which rolling dance bag do you have? medium Dream Duffle 

2) Does it lean to the side when you hang a lot of costumes on it?  if it leans it is very little because I've never noticed.
Taffygirl

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #28 
DD used a medium Dream Duffel for many years, it was one of the best purchases we ever made, however the rack did tilt a bit. The racks on the ones that came out a couple of years later seemed sturdier. When it was time to get something new (the wheels were a mess and couldn't be fixed), we went with a Pack2Rack, mostly because it can be stored under a bed when not in use. Dream Duffel and Pack2Rack are both good quality and have good sales. I got both on sale.
Majorette76mom

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #29 
I know this thread is old but has anyone has any experience with the new Dream Duffel "Recital" rack duffel? I like some of the features on paper but can't find any customer reviews.
Kayleemom9

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #30 
I am interested in the recital bag too.
2girls

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonflyDance
My daughter has an Ovation Gear bag and it doesn't lean.  The rack seems taller than some of the other bags.  It's pretty new, but we are happy with it.

I just looked up this bag as I hadn't seen it before. I love that it folds for storage! 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: