Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
southerndance

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I'm researching various rolling dance bags and am intrigued by the pack 2 rack. Wondering what your experience has been with this brand. I'm also interested in knowing if any of you had your bag personalized. The company offers patches but they only use rhinestones. Wondering if this might be too much bling? πŸ˜€ Have any of you bought patches and had the personalization done with stitching?
heidih

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
We really like the Pack 2 Rack.  It is the only bag we have had so I can't compare it to others.  I like all of the pockets it has.  Ours is a pink/purple zebra print. so I didn't have it personalized because of how busy the print is. Hopefully others can provide more insight for you.
lovemykids

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
It's fantastic! Other moms in my studio have the Dream Duffle and another one I forgot right now and I consider the Pack 2 Rack to be superior. I like that the rack is high so costumes don't hang into the bag so that space is accessible while everything is hanging. The rack is sturdy and easy to set up. I also like that it's collapsible when not in use and we can store easily in a closet. It is easy to transport -although it is big. Even when fully packed my daughter can roll it herself. Plenty of space for everything you need inside, and we use it kind of like a bin for quick changes: she throws everything in there and then when there's downtime I organize. I'm not a big fan of the bling so I had it personalized with stitching. I totally recommend it!
MNDanceDad

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I'm leaning toward the Closet Trolley, myself.  [smile]
LoveJillyLilly2Dance

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Going on my third season with my Pack2Rack and I am so in love. It still looks brand new(solid pink). The storage and pockets alone were the selling factor. I also like the height of the rack as I don't have my costumes hanging inside the bag. There's not one thing I do not like about this bag. 
dmjrm4

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
We have it and love it.  The only design change I would make would be D rings inside the bag on one side to hang the hangers up while the costumes are laying inside the bag.  Other than that, it has been wonderful.  
Kayleemom9

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Any deals?  I am getting this bag for my daughter.
rubydancemom

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 
We have it and like it. We didn't use the panels for personalization, but DD uses them to display her collection of comp pins. I prefer it over trying to put all the pins on her jacket. 
southerndance

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I ordered the bag yesterday. I'm going to wait and look at the patches and decide how to use them...leaning toward personalizing with stitching. Thanks for all your replies!!! 😊😊😊
3mama5678

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I've never heard of this brand? Might check it out now. We have only ever used Dream Duffel
Billpayer2000

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mama5678
I've never heard of this brand? Might check it out now. We have only ever used Dream Duffel

I would also check out Glam R Gear.  We love ours. 

QueenTakaya

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #12 
We followed the DIY instructions for our girls. It’s been 3 years now without any issues. They are always a hit at the conventions because they’re different & colorful. Our girls chose to use colorful duct tape instead of the spray paint. We chose the black bag with the multi colored peace signs. Because the rolling bags average about $30 on Amazon, we could easily change the bag if needed/wanted. We’d just need to easily put the existing rack base into the new bag. There are numerous DIY Dance Bag instructional videos on YouTube also.

https://www.google.com/search?q=diy+dance+bag&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#imgrc=eQS271gzhgoQ0M:
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.