Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
notime

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Can anyone tell me about this intensive? My DD is considering PACE for school so I would love for her to try this.

I don't see anything on their website about it.

Thanks!
dancermom128

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I've never heard of a summer intensive at PACE. Is it new? The only thing I've heard of there is the 3 day fall intensive.
JojosDanceMom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I was thinking the same thing as dancermom128.  I wasn't aware there was a Pace SI, but I am familiar with a weekend workshop in the Fall.  I think it caters more to older high schoolers who are considering applying.  Is that what you're thinking of?  DD was supposed to attend last year.  Because she had already received an acceptance and scholarship to Pace via NYCDA Nationals, she was going to be able to attend the workshops free.  But we had a conflict so she couldn't attend.  I know a friend of hers who is a Freshman there this year attended to assist and he had a blast, but that's probably a different perspective from the dancers who are seeking acceptance there, so that's probably not very helpful either.
notime

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks so much! It must be in the fall. I will keep looking for information on it.
dancermom128

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by notime
Thanks so much! It must be in the fall. I will keep looking for information on it.

I think they will post something in summer. This past year was the first year you actually had to apply to go with a video due to the popularity. 
notime

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancermom128

I think they will post something in summer. This past year was the first year you actually had to apply to go with a video due to the popularity. 

Thanks so much!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: