Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
risesallyrise

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
After a year’s wait  due to a computer snafu, we are off to NYC and KAR’s Artistic Adventures!  DD15 and I are so excited.  Is anyone else going this year, if so we would love to meet you and say hello.

Also, I know several people went last year.  Any words of wisdom or places we must eat.
Please feel free to PM me if you prepare to share privately 
risesallyrise

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
oops meant prefer to share privately 
farmers-wife

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Have fun!! We went last year and had a great time!! We did not eat in restaurant, other than those through the trip. The other moms loved food carts. So most our meals where eaten on the run.
risesallyrise

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you.   Heard the food carts gave you a real taste of NY.

Zuckermaus

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
If you are staying in a Broadway-Mid Town hotel, stop in Pie Face!
It's on Broadway on a corner around 57th, I think.
They have the cutest, tastiest little pies (with faces cut into the dough!) and they sell not only sweet pies, but savory as well.  I remember trying several of the savories.  They were pretty reasonably priced for NY, and filling too.
It's also just fun...LOL
Iowamomof2

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by risesallyrise
After a year’s wait  due to a computer snafu, we are off to NYC and KAR’s Artistic Adventures!  DD15 and I are so excited.  Is anyone else going this year, if so we would love to meet you and say hello.

Also, I know several people went last year.  Any words of wisdom or places we must eat.
Please feel free to PM me if you prepare to share privately 

We are going next week! Can you tell me what to expect? We've been to NYC before, but my 12 y/o daughter and I are very excited. Will the classes be good? Thanks
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: