Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Ca2Ny2Mo

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I️ am new to this board . (My phone is typing odd sorry) I️ turn here to look for help but don’t know when it’s good to start new topic or how to find a previous one. If it’s previous .....when is it to old to respond too?
dancemom0987

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
It's fine to start a new topic whenever you need to!
NCKDAD

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
My phone is doing the same thing after the update!

You can search old ones and look for info or start a new one if it’s really old. Your guess is as good as any and I’ve found for the most part that the group as a whole is helpful and supportive.
ballerinamom13

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Go to the search tab at the top of the page on the right side, second from left tab.  You can search by key words to find old threads. You can also search by name if you remember who posted something.  
heidi459

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #5 
It's really never too old to resurrect if it's a general topic.  More specific topics might depend on how the discussion played out.  Topics that focus on someone's personal story are the type that most often result in cranky replies (i.e. 'this thread is X old").  But if for some reason it relates to something that resonates with you... don't let that deter you if you feel more comfortable piggy backing off of someone else's thread rather than starting your own.

There aren't any real rules here.   
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.