Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
twirlgirl

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I have been taking my daughter to the same studio for years now. I love her instructors, they are very good teachers and they have helped my daughter become such a better dancer. But, when it came to the recitals, stage production wasn't up to par. They would have great numbers, but the lights and equipment took away from the experience. BUT, some sweet soul had found this website called StageSpot that sells legit equipment that finally brought some much needed production value to our shows. 
tappinmom

Double Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #2 
SPAM?????
tendumom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Most studios rent theater space and do not own their own. Not clicking to see what the link actually is.
Dancingemu

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
If you have to say "legit" in the ad, it makes me inclined to think it's either not or it's not a great deal. Unless it's a major theater based company, I'd be amazed to hear of a studio that also ran their own theater.
tendumom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

OK.. So it is actually a legit website. Just an ad masquerading as a post that doesn't really make much sense. It is actually a stage supply company that appears to specialize in lighting equipment.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.