Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
jesshaze84

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi!  This is my first post here and I was hoping I would be able to find some information about a dance studio that would be a good fit for my daughter.  We currently live in the Pittsburgh area and will be moving to the Myrtle Beach area in the summer.  We love the dance studio we are in.  Small class sizes but still with a competitive team that does conventions as well.  My daughter takes most types of classes, but she is not specifically in a ballet academy and I would not call tap her strong suit.  She also has interest in music/singing/acting and is currently not being trained in those areas.  She is 8.  I have heard good things about several studios in the area, but am curious about what those who already live there have to say!  Any help or recommendations would be appreciated!
LoveJillyLilly2Dance

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
My DD11 dances at North Myrtle Beach Performing Arts. We LOVE everything about our studio. We have great teachers, class sizes, and competitive teams! We moved from another studio that closed and I have never been happier, wished I would have made the switch sooner! 
jesshaze84

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you!  This is just the kind of information I am looking for.  Hoping to hear good things about studios in the area so that we can make a decision as it gets closer to moving time!
beachgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I'm about 2 hours 45 minutes from MB but we don't often run into studios from MB at competitions, believe it or not, so I'm no help! But welcome to our state! 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: