Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Dancerfun

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
So is there a more private area to post and get feedback? I see the members only area allows me to read and post... so it's still not very secure (I thought you had to pay to post there)... is there an area where one must pay to be a member? Trying to figure out how I can safely ask questions that I can feel more confident nobody I know is reading them. Or can someone help me find a group that is more private or that I I would feel more safe in? Yes, I totally recognize the paranoia in this post. [wink] But due to circumstances... would love to genuinely say how I feel without worry of who may be reading/lurking. Any thoughts or tips welcome.
brizziemum

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Your only safe bet is private messaging. How would you know if the people you fear become members or in fact are already members? There's an awful lot of us who can read most things. I think most member facilities are a higher/ faster search capability.
Then if you want to be really paranoid someone you fear might know you come here and assume you have a different posting name and have already made derogatory comments and dob you in - you can't live your life in that state of fear!

dave9988

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
What Brizziemum said.

It's been said that secrets between two people are only safe when one of them is dead.  There are a lot of "live" people on the internet.
dancermom128

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
You need to find a Facebook group where you will know everyone's identity. If you're afraid of possibly running into people you know, this is not the right forum for you.
Dancerfun

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
True on all accounts. Thanks all!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.