Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Anna2121

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 
We joined a studio here when we first moved and after 3 years we aren't thrilled with it. My Daughter has been dancing
For about 3 years on the competitive team. Would love a studio with amazing teachers and a company team where they actually have serious tryouts, not just let everyone on the team.

Thanks!
Anna
lotsofdancers

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I've heard good things about Prodigy, Academy of Dance Arts, Dance Industry,
Sammurph

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Prodigy was highly recommended to us from our current SO when we were planning to move to Plano.
2dornot2d

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Prodigy is in Frisco. They have the most demanding class and rehearsal schedules. The kids from Prodigy won 1st in classical pre competitive and junior at YAGP Dallas yesterday. So their ballet training must be good. I heard a lot of kids are homeschooled. I have several friends whose kids go there.
tappinmom

Double Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dornot2d
Prodigy is in Frisco. They have the most demanding class and rehearsal schedules. The kids from Prodigy won 1st in classical pre competitive and junior at YAGP Dallas yesterday. So their ballet training must be good. I heard a lot of kids are homeschooled. I have several friends whose kids go there.

I have a friend whose DD went to Prodigy.  She wasn't home schooled, love it there and is now on to a prestigious post secondary program.  Their training is phenomenal.
2dornot2d

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tappinmom

I have a friend whose DD went to Prodigy.  She wasn't home schooled, love it there and is now on to a prestigious post secondary program.  Their training is phenomenal.

Yes they have the best training and I would love my DDs to go there. I was talking to my Prodigy friend at a SI audition recently and the homeschool and the classes ending 9:30 every night was her complaint when I asked about how her daughter was doing. Nothing negative to say about the studio. Amazing and dedicated teachers, great choreographies, great location... time commitments was the reason that we couldn't make it there.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: