Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Amberc33

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I’m in need of a medium or small dream duffel I need one ASAP. It does not matter if it is black or has a print. Please help me out from onedanxe mom to another we need our dream duffels. I looked on eBay and lots of places but I can only find large. We used to have large but wanted to size down.
AnnaBeav

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I don't have one but I wonder if you offered to swap your large for their small or medium if people would be interested?
Amberc33

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I was going to do that but we just sold it today. I tried doing it and no one was interested, thank you though!
dance010

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Where are you located? We have a medium that we are looking to possibly sell. It is black, and has been decorated some by my daughter a while back. We no longer have a need for it because my daughter stopped competing last year. I am just wondering how we would work out shipping and such. Let me know where you are located and I will talk to my daughter about it in the morning 
Amberc33

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dance010
Where are you located? We have a medium that we are looking to possibly sell. It is black, and has been decorated some by my daughter a while back. We no longer have a need for it because my daughter stopped competing last year. I am just wondering how we would work out shipping and such. Let me know where you are located and I will talk to my daughter about it in the morning 

Hello, we are located in Florida! It doesn’t matter if it’s decorated and we can work out shipping I’ll pay for it. I’m new on here but is there someway I can private text you? I’d like to see pics if your daughter would like sell it but I don’t want to post my number or email on here for everyone to see!

I think I have to have a membership to private message you, so just email me if you are choosing to sell imamber123@gmail.com hope to hear from you soon!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.