Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
MJAdances2009

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Greetings - I'm in search of a dance school for my 8 year old DD with a strong competition team that competes at the national level in/near Westchester County, NY. We are coming from an area that's big into competitive dance. DD has grown to like being on a team that offers many opportunities to dance/compete from large productions to small groups, lines, solos and etc. My dd's current school not only has a great competition program but focuses heavily on technique and ballet as well. All things that we are looking for in the Westchester County area. I'm really hoping there's a studio similar. We will most likely be north of White Plains in either Westchester or possibly Putnam County. I'm familiar with the area just not dance schools. Any help you all could provide, would be much appreciated!
NYFamily

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Westchester Dance Academy has an amazing reputation in the area.
MJAdances2009

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks! That's on our list but it might be alittle to far south. Depending on where we buy. We will for sure look at the school.
theyarg

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Seven Stars in Brewster, might be a bit far for you though.
dancermom128

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
For sure Westchester Dance Academy. 
MJAdances2009

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Anyone have information or experience at The Pulse in Bedford Hills? That was on I was considering as well. Thanks again for recommending studios! Keep them coming [smile]
dancermom128

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJAdances2009
Anyone have information or experience at The Pulse in Bedford Hills? That was on I was considering as well. Thanks again for recommending studios! Keep them coming [smile]

I have not heard of them but based on the pictures on the website, I would say they are not a technically strong studio if that's what you're looking for.
JojosDanceMom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
100% Westchester

MJAdances2009

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks! Putting calls into Westchester and Seven Star.
Dancer0321

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I'm curious what you found out about the two studios - Westchester vs. Seven Star.   Have you found any other studios in the area with a good reputation besides these two?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: