Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
JojosDanceMom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
Quote:
Originally Posted by momcrew
I'd also like them to stop throwing JT around like he's in the 1980's My Buddy Commercial. 

This made me literally LOL  [rofl]
prancer

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #52 
Ok, so Tate coming in 3rd???!!!  She is amazing.  
sk8jdgca

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #53 
Yes but Canadain and Canaduans can't vote
I was happy with the winner but Tate should have placed higher then JT. Don't think coming third will hurt her in the long run though. She showed that she is an excellent technically good dancer.
joriebelle

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 
I was happy with the way it turned out.  I thought Tate was going to win, from the very start, but I'm so glad it was Kida.  He was so humble when he won too; it was priceless!
prancer

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #55 
I loved Kida too. I would have taken him or Tate, but I didn't think JT should have been second.
kmpmom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 
Haven't watched it yet but know how it turned out.  JT was coddled the whole way through and positioned to be adored by the public.  Robert is not a dumb guy.  Even though JT really struggled at the Academy, he took a chance on him.  He knew he was "TV Adorable" which equals votes.  

Kida or Tate would have made me happy, so I'm happy.  I also hope this format never comes back.
4boysmom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8jdgca
Yes but Canadain and Canaduans can't vote
I was happy with the winner but Tate should have placed higher then JT. Don't think coming third will hurt her in the long run though. She showed that she is an excellent technically good dancer.

Apparently Canadians could vote online.
purplerain

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #58 
My DDs and I tried to watch. Nope boring. Not interested. Making it a kids show was a bad move.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: