High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #52 
It's not me!
StepLeap

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #53 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5678StarMom
I've noticed only one person not get a thumbs down...but I'm not necessarily suspicious of them. I wonder if it is some psychology student trying to get us to all turn on someone publicly? [sneaky]

I was thinking the same thing. They aren't down thumbing everyone all of the time...you know... for suspense or whatever...
dncemom01

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 
It's not me but I wish I had that kind of time!!!
My2DanceLoves

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #55 
We should start a petition to make the down votes visible just like the up votes.
beachgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5678StarMom
I've noticed only one person not get a thumbs down...but I'm not necessarily suspicious of them. I wonder if it is some psychology student trying to get us to all turn on someone publicly? [sneaky]

Well I noticed in one thread I was the only person who didn't get a thumbs down and I thought that was odd. Then in another it was only me and one other person who didn't. So very strange. If you are thumbing down almost everyone, at least be consistent. Guess I'm not part of the cool club! [wink]
My2DanceLoves

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #57 
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachgirl
Well I noticed in one thread I was the only person who didn't get a thumbs down and I thought that was odd. Then in another it was only me and one other person who didn't. So very strange. If you are thumbing down almost everyone, at least be consistent. Guess I'm not part of the cool club! [wink]

I noticed that too.  But there are some of us we all just know are legit.   Like you. [smile]
twinmommytx

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #58 
Wow- what's the deal with the thumb downer? When did this start? Take a few days off and there's drama. 
MMTwins2002

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #59 
Not me!
Psmom

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #60 
I'm not the thumbs downer but I accept responsibility for poking the troll. I guess she/he? Will either keep it up till forever or eventually realize it doesn't matter and move on. So if you're bothered by the thumbs down I'm sorry it's happening to you. I'm not sorry for pulling back the curtain on our resident troll though
Kechara7881

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1tinydancer

There are several that I can vouch for: Mom2girls, My2DanceLoves, dancermom128, dncemom01, bopmom, JoJosdancemom, beachgirl, dancypants, tappingfeet, dancetumblecheermom, momof3, lexiluwho, heidi459, tendumom, ballerinamom13, mommytomany, trinitymomof2, Kechara7881

I know I'm missing some! I'll update when I remember. I know there is one that competes in my area and we were at the same comp but we didn't realize it until afterwards. I know their studio name and she knows mine. (BTW -if you are reading this, at your last comp? My old studio was there!)
Woohoo, I'm legit! You forgot PsMom, she's pretty legit too [wink]

ETA Momma2Gap is also legit. Just saw her last weekend (sort of). And so is Diane92, we email [smile]
Psmom

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #62 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kechara7881

Woohoo, I'm legit! You forgot PsMom, she's pretty legit too [wink]

Yes I am! I've met Kechara7881 in real life many times. I've met a few more moms on here but I haven't seen them post recently. I've met Dancemom128. We aren't in the same area but met in NYC and our dd's took a class together at Steps.
Kechara7881

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 
Quote:
Heehee! I am 100% poking the troll! I'm having fun with nullifying their thumbs down. So please troll, keep it up! You're giving me something to do while my work peeps are out of the office.

It is amusing!
dncemom01

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 
Quote:

There are several that I can vouch for: Mom2girls, My2DanceLoves, dancermom128, dncemom01, bopmom, JoJosdancemom, beachgirl, dancypants, tappingfeet, dancetumblecheermom, momof3, lexiluwho, heidi459, tendumom, ballerinamom13, mommytomany, trinitymomof2, Kechara7881

I know I'm missing some! I'll update when I remember. I know there is one that competes in my area and we were at the same comp but we didn't realize it until afterwards. I know their studio name and she knows mine. (BTW -if you are reading this, at your last comp? My old studio was there!)

Woot Im legit

Did anyone else start singing too legit to quit when they read it?  Anyone?
tinydancers

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #65 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dncemom01

Woot Im legit

Did anyone else start singing too legit to quit when they read it?  Anyone?

Me! And now it'll be in my head all day!
nowmomto3

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #66 
I swear I'm legit! [wave]
bopmom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #67 
and the dance with it!!  2 legit 2 quit.  haaayyy hayyyy[crazy]
dancermom128

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #68 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowmomto3
I swear I'm legit! [wave]

I can vouch for you!
twinmommytx

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #69 
I'm so lost on all of this...just tried to catch myself up, but I kept switching from phone monitoring to memorable threads to down poster and so on and lost track. I know brightblue in real life- we've known each other since our kids were babies. I may be annoying sometimes with my long-winded posts, but I am a real, tried and true dance mom. [smile] (and I really do have twins and I really do live in Texas)

ETA:  Hey, brightblue- maybe it's Nancy. [wink]  

Sorry, inside joke from another board we used to belong to together years ago. Haha
My2DanceLoves

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #70 
Ok so ....we had another little round of down voting sometime in the last 15 minutes.  When I noticed it was happening I copy and pasted who was online at the time .....

9:35

There are currently 58 users online: 27 members, 31 guests
1tinydancer, 3girls, Becca, bopmom, ChelleB70, DANCEMOM575, dancemomGO, dancequeen1201, dancypants, DDdad, diglass, disneymom2two, dncemom01, iceberg*lover, JustDance14, Kechara7881, kyleesmykid, MMTwins2002, Mom2Girls, mom2ztl, My2DanceLoves, nowmomto3, Psmom, tendumom, tinydancers, twinmommytx, Zeldapinwheel 

Then I noticed it had seemed to stop so I copy and pasted who was online again ....

9:41

There are currently 69 users online: 22 members, 47 guests
1tinydancer, 3girls, Becca, bopmom, DANCEMOM575, DanceMomCT, dancequeen1201, dancermom128, dancypants, diglass, disneymom2two, dncemom01, iceberg*lover, Kechara7881, kyleesmykid, My2DanceLoves, nowmomto3, Psmom, tendumom, tinydancers, twinmommytx, Zeldapinwheel

jeanne4379

Triple Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #71 
I'm only posting here because I want to join the people who've gotten a thumbs down.  
3girls

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #72 
I swear I am legit, although I have not meet them in person, I was once at the same regional competition as JoJosdancemom and at the same National's (Myrtle Beach)as beachgirl and last year we were at Nationals in Virginia Beach with another member but I can't remember her screen name off hand (I think it was Twinkletoesx2, but I'm not 100% on that).
My2DanceLoves

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #73 
Oh ....they started again after my above post ....

And we have

There are currently 44 users online: 27 members, 17 guests
1tinydancer, 3girls, bopmom, ClareDancer, Cruisemama4, dad_of_four, dance1912, DANCEMOM575, DanceMomCT, dancequeen1201, dancermom128, DancerPitCrew, dmomX2, dncemom01, ggsmith, jeanne4379, JustDance14, Kechara7881, kyleesmykid, lovemykids, Mom2Girls, My2DanceLoves, mylittledancer, nowmomto3, tendumom, tinydancers, twinmommytx

Kechara7881

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3girls
I swear I am legit, although I have not met them in person, I was once at the same regional competition as JoJosdancemom and at the same National's (Myrtle Beach)as beachgirl.

I know you are legit [smile]
Kechara7881

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #75 
Quote:

You are awesome
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: