Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 10     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next   »
heidi459

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #126 
Still going on, huh?  I can only imagine that this person thinks they're clever and funny but in reality this is really so incredibly sad.  Like, mind boggling sad.  Can you imagine making this your goal for days on end?  Just sitting at the computer for hours... all alone... clicking on a thumb's down icon.   For no other reason than to get a rise out of complete strangers.  Are they giggling to themselves as they do this? Are they seething in anger?  You can't get mad at someone like that.  You can only wonder how their life could become so empty that this seems like a good use of their time.
3girls

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #127 
You also can not thumbs up or thumbs down your own post.....
SunCB

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #128 
Just finding this thread funny.

I know a thumbs down is coming. Happy clicking to that person.

The more we post the more work s/he has.
dncemom01

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #129 
Quote:
Originally Posted by heidi459
Still going on, huh?  I can only imagine that this person thinks they're clever and funny but in reality this is really so incredibly sad.  Like, mind boggling sad.  Can you imagine making this your goal for days on end?  Just sitting at the computer for hours... all alone... clicking on a thumb's down icon.   For no other reason than to get a rise out of complete strangers.  Are they giggling to themselves as they do this?  Are they seething in anger?  You can't get mad at someone like that.  You can only wonder how their life could become so empty that this seems like a good use of their time.

You really have to question their mental stability.
Mom2Girls

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #130 
I wonder how much thought goes into this. Are they sitting there thinking, "Hmmm, I really like these 2 personas so I must be careful with them...."? Are they actually reading all of these posts that they are marking down?
Kechara7881

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #131 
I actually decided to post referencing this silliness on my Facebook lol.
My2DanceLoves

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #132 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kechara7881
I actually decided to post referencing this silliness on my Facebook lol.

Well what did you post?  LOL    I don't think we are FB friends. 
Momof3

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #133 
This is nuts. I'm at work so this is the first time I've looked at this since last night. Btw, to whoever said to make a spreadsheet- you're my soul sister [smile]

...returning to work, humming 2 Legit 2 Quit, complete with hand gestures...
lovemykids

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #134 
I keep login back on to see if the mystery has been solved... I'm gonna start thumb upping though, cuz I haven't and I don't want to go into any black list, so I'm going back to post to give thumbs up right now! LOL

UPDATE: just thumbed up this page... too long to go further back!
Kechara7881

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #135 
Quote:
Originally Posted by My2DanceLoves

Well what did you post?  LOL    I don't think we are FB friends. 
wrote "no thumbs downers here", tagged 2 irl friends from the forum that I knew were actively aware of this, and said I was "feeling " legit lol.

Found 2 new forum friends just because they were mutuals with the 2 that I tagged and liked/laughed at it so I knew they were DM.com members. Yay for FB.
If we aren't FB friends maybe you are friends with those I tagged? I think we might be though. If not, click on my youtube video share and my real name is on the account. Add me!
My2DanceLoves

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #136 
Quote:
wrote "no thumbs downers here", tagged 2 irl friends from the forum that I knew were actively aware of this, and said I was "feeling " legit lol. Found 2 new forum friends just because they were mutuals with the 2 that I tagged and liked/laughed at it so I knew they were DM.com members. Yay for FB. If we aren't FB friends maybe you are friends with those I tagged? I think we might be though. If not, click on my youtube video share and my real name is on the account. Add me!

I'm thinking we probably have mutual fb friends.  LOL
ballerinamom13

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #137 
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinmommytx

Well, in fairness, I never read that thread, so I didn't give it a thumbs up (or down!). I don't have time to read everything. But, you make a good point about using the "did they thumbs up" theory to catch them. I guess it's not reliable.

I meant it takes a bunch of us out that are online at the time, but crazy pants is obviously probably using 2 or more accounts.
My2DanceLoves

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #138 
Quote:

Holy $hit that was easy.  Got it on my first guess.  You have been friend requested.  [smile]
beachgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #139 
Quote:

Holy $hit that was easy.  Got it on my first guess.  You have been friend requested.  [smile]

Now we can all carry on on FB!
Kechara7881

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #140 
Quote:

Probably. A few people that I wasn't friends with knew what I was referring to. So I requested them. Funny to see the mutual friends thing, and a reminder that the dance world is small!
Kechara7881

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #141 
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachgirl

Now we can all carry on on FB!

Only the cool/popular/clique peeps though. Lol. Kidding!
dncemom01

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #142 
Quote:

I friend requested as well [smile]

Mom2Girls

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #143 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dncemom01

I friend requested as well [smile]

Ditto. [smile]

Kechara7881

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #144 
Quote:

All thanks to the debbie downer [smile]
My2DanceLoves

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #145 
I'm actually getting bored with Debbie.  But she did great things for morale around here.
twinmommytx

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #146 
Quote:
Probably. A few people that I wasn't friends with knew what I was referring to. So I requested them. Funny to see the mutual friends thing, and a reminder that the dance world is small!

So, I was curious and we do actually have a friend in common, too! I sent a request, as well. [smile]
jwsqrdplus2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #147 
Another one who figured it out and friend requested!  I love having dance mom friends all over the country and world!

Momof3

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #148 
Shoot, now I have to go look for mutual friends... Lol

ETA: I apologize in advance if I creep anyone out - just found 4 people with whom I have more than 5 mutual friends with a DM from here... Love making connections [smile]
StepLeap

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #149 
Sending a request in a second- just stuffing pizza in my face before the kids get home and scarf it all...
heidi459

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #150 
Damn.  I'm feeling so out of the loop.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.