Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 10      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next   »
nowmomto3

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #76 
Hey thumbs downer, you missed my post #70!  [crazy]
carriesmom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #77 
I swear I am legit also - come on and thumbs down me, whoever you are!

And while you are at it I am still waiting for you to come over and clean my house if you have that much free time on your hands.  The kids are home for school vacation this week and are leaving it messy!
beachgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #78 
I finally got a thumbs down! I'm part of the club! Woo hoo!
dave9988

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #79 
I'm surprised this has not yet made national news.
My2DanceLoves

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #80 
They are back at it

There are currently 61 users online: 41 members, 20 guests
1tinydancer, 2dornot2d, 3girls, beachgirl, birdmom, bopmom, busydancemom24, carriesmom, Charade, Cinsam, cladonell, ClareDancer, cram, DanceMomLaura, dancequeen1201, dancermom128, DancerPitCrew, dancypants, dave9988, dncemom01, jeanne4379, Jexalt, Kechara7881, kyleesmykid, LexiandAbbysmom, lovemykids, Mamala, mandyx3, melissa745, Mom2Girls, My2DanceLoves, Newcompmom15, nowmomto3, Psmom, randomusername, spiritmom, StepLeap, tappingfeet, tinydancers, Twinkletoesx2, twinmommytx

melissa745

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 
Can guests down vote?

Can you login anonymously? Most forums let you, but I'm on my phone and can't check.
My2DanceLoves

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #82 
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa745
Can guests down vote? Can you login anonymously? Most forums let you, but I'm on my phone and can't check.

No guests cannot vote.  That has been tested.  You have to log in to cast thumbs up or down.
lovemykids

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #83 
I leave work at 6 and so much happens until I log back on today! (can you tell I'm only on here during work hours? shhh don't tell my boss!!)
I am very much legit! I swear!!! And now I feel so belonging because I got a thumbs down on my previous post on this thread!! It made my morning happy! I am someone on this board, I've earned a thumbs down! LOL
twinmommytx

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #84 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave9988
I'm surprised this has not yet made national news.

[rofl]
melissa745

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #85 
Quote:
Originally Posted by My2DanceLoves

No guests cannot vote.  That has been tested.  You have to log in to cast thumbs up or down.

What about logging in anonymously? Is that a thing on this site?
StepLeap

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #86 
I wonder if the they want to play a game...Twenty Questions- thumb downer style? We can ask questions and they can thumb down if we are wrong.
StepLeap

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #87 
Quote:
Can guests down vote? Can you login anonymously? Most forums let you, but I'm on my phone and can't check.

I think you have to be logged in to give the thumb in either direction. Not sure about anonymous login though...
Kechara7881

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #88 
Quote:

You can be an anonymous guest, however, you are limited in what forums you can enter and site functionality (ie the thumbs up/down feature)
Kechara7881

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #89 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StepLeap
I wonder if the they want to play a game...Twenty Questions- thumb downer style? We can ask questions and they can thumb down if we are wrong.

Sounds fun, what kind of questions should we go with? Something like...don't you have anything better to do?
My2DanceLoves

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #90 
Quote:

Not without a user name.  Now that's not to say this person doesn't have 25 usernames.  All you need is a different email address to sign up under a new name. 

What I find super interesting is there are very few people I am seeing as logged in that are brand new, so this person must have had user names already made up , and posted with them in the past. 

I have spent way too much time analyzing this.   So I share with all of you so I am not alone while I drive myself nuts.

In truth , I am fascinated by all this.
3girls

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #91 
Quote:
Originally Posted by My2DanceLoves

Not without a user name.  Now that's not to say this person doesn't have 25 usernames.  All you need is a different email address to sign up under a new name. 

What I find super interesting is there are very few people I am seeing as logged in that are brand new, so this person must have had user names already made up , and posted with them in the past. 

I have spent way too much time analyzing this.   So I share with all of you so I am not alone while I drive myself nuts.

In truth , I am fascinated by all this.

I'm rather amused by the down voter (apparently, it doesn't take much to amuse me), it's been awhile since we've had this much excitement on the board.
nowmomto3

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #92 
I really think dancemom should just allow everyone to see who thumbs downs the posts. 

But then again, I think we are having too much fun trying to sleuth it out [smile]
Kechara7881

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #93 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3girls

I'm rather amused by the down voter (apparently, it doesn't take much to amuse me), it's been awhile since we've had this much excitement on the board.

I'm with you, no clue why I find this amusing. I do love it when something is going on and it has us all interacting more.
twinmommytx

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #94 
My2DanceLoves- I am fascinated, too. I have so much work to do and can't stop refreshing this thread!
StepLeap

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #95 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kechara7881

Sounds fun, what kind of questions should we go with? Something like...don't you have anything better to do?

Naw...they'd give that a huge honkin' thumbs way down![rofl]
My2DanceLoves

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #96 
Back again

There are currently 30 users online: 27 members, 3 guests
1tinydancer, 2dornot2d, 3girls, beachgirl, bopmom, DANCEMOM575, dancequeen1201, Dancerlynn9, dancermom128, DancerPitCrew, Jexalt, JustAnotherDanceMom7, Kechara7881, kradonov, LexiandAbbysmom, lovemykids, mandyx3, melissa745, Mom2Girls, My2DanceLoves, nowmomto3, PasDeChatMom, Psmom, StepLeap, tinydancers, Twinkletoesx2, twinmommytx
StepLeap

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #97 
I guess they don't wanna play!! Boo!
My2DanceLoves

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #98 
Let's put these all together for easier analysis
Ok so ....we had another little round of down voting sometime in the last 15 minutes.  When I noticed it was happening I copy and pasted who was online at the time .....

9:35

There are currently 58 users online: 27 members, 31 guests
1tinydancer, 3girls, Becca, bopmom, ChelleB70, DANCEMOM575, dancemomGO, dancequeen1201, dancypants, DDdad, diglass, disneymom2two, dncemom01, iceberg*lover, JustDance14, Kechara7881, kyleesmykid, MMTwins2002, Mom2Girls, mom2ztl, My2DanceLoves, nowmomto3, Psmom, tendumom, tinydancers, twinmommytx, Zeldapinwheel 

Then I noticed it had seemed to stop so I copy and pasted who was online again ....

9:41

There are currently 69 users online: 22 members, 47 guests
1tinydancer, 3girls, Becca, bopmom, DANCEMOM575, DanceMomCT, dancequeen1201, dancermom128, dancypants, diglass, disneymom2two, dncemom01, iceberg*lover, Kechara7881, kyleesmykid, My2DanceLoves, nowmomto3, Psmom, tendumom, tinydancers, twinmommytx, Zeldapinwheel

Oh ....they started again after my above post ....

And we have

There are currently 44 users online: 27 members, 17 guests
1tinydancer, 3girls, bopmom, ClareDancer, Cruisemama4, dad_of_four, dance1912, DANCEMOM575, DanceMomCT, dancequeen1201, dancermom128, DancerPitCrew, dmomX2, dncemom01, ggsmith, jeanne4379, JustDance14, Kechara7881, kyleesmykid, lovemykids, Mom2Girls, My2DanceLoves, mylittledancer, nowmomto3, tendumom, tinydancers, twinmommytx

They are back at it

There are currently 61 users online: 41 members, 20 guests
1tinydancer, 2dornot2d, 3girls, beachgirl, birdmom, bopmom, busydancemom24, carriesmom, Charade, Cinsam, cladonell, ClareDancer, cram, DanceMomLaura, dancequeen1201, dancermom128, DancerPitCrew, dancypants, dave9988, dncemom01, jeanne4379, Jexalt, Kechara7881, kyleesmykid, LexiandAbbysmom, lovemykids, Mamala, mandyx3, melissa745, Mom2Girls, My2DanceLoves, Newcompmom15, nowmomto3, Psmom, randomusername, spiritmom, StepLeap, tappingfeet, tinydancers, Twinkletoesx2, twinmommytx

Back again

There are currently 30 users online: 27 members, 3 guests
1tinydancer, 2dornot2d, 3girls, beachgirl, bopmom, DANCEMOM575, dancequeen1201, Dancerlynn9, dancermom128, DancerPitCrew, Jexalt, JustAnotherDanceMom7, Kechara7881, kradonov, LexiandAbbysmom, lovemykids, mandyx3, melissa745, Mom2Girls, My2DanceLoves, nowmomto3, PasDeChatMom, Psmom, StepLeap, tinydancers, Twinkletoesx2, twinmommytx 

ETA: @ 11:04 am
There are currently 54 users online: 27 members, 27 guests
1tinydancer, 3dancinggirls, 3girls, Babz77, ChattyMommy, dancemom170927, DanceMomLaura, dancer1234, dancermom128, DancerPitCrew, dmomX2, Kechara7881, kradonov, Lolaaa, Mitzy, mookiel, My2DanceLoves, my2miracles, nowmomto3, Psmom, srh27, StepLeap, TapMom423, tendumom, tinydancers, twinmommytx, Zmomj

Kechara7881

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #99 
Hmm, may have to put this in a spreadsheet at lunch time [smile]
carriesmom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #100 
It kind of has me fascinated too - probably because most of my coworkers are out this week and I am here bored out of my mind.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: