Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
Dancinandlovinit

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #51 
Quote:
Originally Posted by heidi459

No one is accusing joribelle of being fake on this thread.  In fact it's even been said outright that we know she is real and that her dd is a very talented dancer. And hey, guess what?  "I" said that.

And as far as my thinking you are fake?  What's most interesting to me is that your screen name doesn't even ring a bell. So if you think I have you on some kind of super secret list of people that I follow around and try to out... I don't.  I simply respond to what I read.  If at some point(s) I seemed to question something you wrote (you'll notice I said "something you wrote" and not "you"), it was solely the result of what was written.  And had absolutely nothing to do with "you".

eta:  and, sure, you've been here "longer" than I have but I've "actively participated" almost 10X as much as you have in half the time. Does that suggest that I have a better feel for the board and what goes on here than you do?  IDK.  Perhaps.

It was a year or two ago and I didn't forget, but if you forgot, great. And yes, you questioned ME and who I was, not something I wrote. It doesn't matter, though, because I honestly couldn't care less if someone believes I'm for real or not. My point that I've been here longer has zero to do with having a "feel" for the board - it has to do with if I were fake, I'm sure that everything would have hit the fan a heck of a long time ago, long before you even registered. You think? Don't answer that - it doesn't matter. Cheers!
heidi459

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #52 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancinandlovinit

It was a year or two ago and I didn't forget, but if you forgot, great. And yes, you questioned ME and who I was, not something I wrote. It doesn't matter, though, because I honestly couldn't care less if someone believes I'm for real or not. My point that I've been here longer has zero to do with having a "feel" for the board - it has to do with if I were fake, I'm sure that everything would have hit the fan a heck of a long time ago, long before you even registered. You think? Don't answer that - it doesn't matter. Cheers!

My point was simply that it was something that you "said", not "you" personally, that would have led me to question whatever I was questioning.  I don't know "you".  I didn't say "oh, that dancinandlovinit is a fake, I'm going to take her down".  I probably said something more like "that comment/claim doesn't make any sense to me... could I be misunderstanding what she's saying?... let me look into this further". And if it seemed to move in an ugly direction... it was likely because of your "response" to whatever I asked/said. 

Nothing here is personal.  That's what some of you folks don't seem to understand.

And feel free to call me what you will but I will never walk away with my tail between my legs when this nonsense starts.  Especially if you make the choice to throw my name around.  How can some of you folks claim to despise the drama, and what you perceive to be 'fighting', and then jump in guns ablazin' when you know full well right that doing so is just going to lead to more of the same? Doesn't that seem a tad hypocritical?   And I'm not being snarky with that.  I'm really asking you to consider what you hope to achieve by this.  Because I honestly see nothing but a bit of pot stirring. 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.