Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
gandalf

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzit42
Got my first "thumbs down" ever. Guess that means I am doing something right 😂

For some reason, I'm the Queen of Thumbs Down. Although I do have one troll thaat always says how wise I am.  
LilMama

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #27 
I was looking for dance/dance mom related group on Facebook one thing lead to another this came up on google [smile]
my2miracles

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
I went looking for such a forum when dd moved to a comp studio.  The SO and other mom's weren't forthcoming with information so I came looking for info and support.
Elleblue

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #29 
I was searching for info on nude tights for my dark skinned daughter. Then I came again from a Pinterest post about dance bags, and I was hooked.
Amomofonedancer

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #30 
I think I googled some topic related to my daughter's solo costume and this site popped up.  I found a lot of info on dancewear and costumes and then noticed that the sight also addressed lots of stuff related to dance [smile].  It has been very helpful over the years to read that others have gone through same or similar things and to get input.  Nobody else understands the dance world the way everyone here does on dancemom.com.
meatball77

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
I came here after the single ladies dance because I wanted to go someplace where people were b!tching about it [tongue]
csdancemom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
My DD is a junior in college now (Dance Major, BFA) so I only drop in once a month or so now. But I found this in 2008, I believe, when we were planning to change studios. I googled (not sure if that verb even existed then) changing dance studios and ended up here. I have met some of the moms on this board, and have become Facebook friends with others, even though our dancers are older now. 
HTownDanceMom

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #33 
I was looking for dance costumes and rhinestones and saw a link to Dancemom.com. So glad I stumbled across it, it's been very helpful with so many different topics!
crafty1

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 
I'm going to admit it... I was looking for the truth behind the TV show "Dance Moms". DD had just started comp dance, and I found that our experience did not match what I saw on the show. I wanted to see if I could find out just how much of the show was not real.

I did not sign up for quite a while, but I came here regularly. I learned so much about dance that I signed up and stayed.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: