Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
BsDanceMom10

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi! I am new to the dancing world but it looks like this might be something we will be a part of for a while, at least until it's not fun anymore for our daughter. She took dance and tumbling at 3 and 4 but we took a year off and she decided to start dance again. She's taking ballet and jazz this year (age 6). She is really loving ballet and her dad and I are here to support and understand this passion 100%. If there are any other moms in Houston, let me know!
Noel

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Not from Houston, but welcome !
jule425

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Native Houstonian here, but currently displaced in the Midwest. Welcome!
Beccasmom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Welcome from NJ!
HTownDanceMom

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Hi BsDanceMom10, welcome back to the dance world!  I'm in Houston as well. [smile]
BsDanceMom10

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTownDanceMom
Hi BsDanceMom10, welcome back to the dance world!  I'm in Houston as well. [smile]

Oh yay! What style of dance is your kiddo?
joriebelle

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Welcome from IL!
HTownDanceMom

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BsDanceMom10
Oh yay! What style of dance is your kiddo?

She's doing a little bit of everything this year...jazz, lyrical, ballet, tap, hip-hop and pointe. What about your kiddo?
Dancingemu

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsDanceMom10
Hi! I am new to the dancing world but it looks like this might be something we will be a part of for a while, at least until it's not fun anymore for our daughter. She took dance and tumbling at 3 and 4 but we took a year off and she decided to start dance again. She's taking ballet and jazz this year (age 6). She is really loving ballet and her dad and I are here to support and understand this passion 100%. If there are any other moms in Houston, let me know!

Welcome. My girl used to love ballet because tap made too much noise and people would know when she made a mistake. Now, she loves tap. While she has a lot to still learn, she knows enough to make music with her feet. For her ballet and jazz have too precise arm movements

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.