Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
NYMomoftwo

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Super proud mom brag. DD15's lyrical solo placed 10th in overalls in her last comp. This is her 5th year of competing, 2nd year of solos, and the very first time she's placed in overalls.

Our studio is small--maybe a couple of the girls will place with their solos, and then one or two of the senior groups may place, so it was definitely an exciting day! I have to say, it did wonders for her confidence during the rest of the competition!

She's added an acro class this year to increase her flexibility and upper body strength, and it really showed with this solo. [biggrin]
Jinkerbelle

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Congratulations! Sounds like her hard work is paying off! Acro is so interesting to me and we rarely see it around here!
Dancerfun

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Congrats!!!! That's so awesome! We have a good friend who's daughter also just placed for the first time ever this past weekend and it's so fantastic. Such an incredible feeling for them! [smile] Hooray for your daughter!
joriebelle

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Congratulations to your daughter!
JustAnotherDanceMom7

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Wonderful!  Congrats to your daughter!  I am sure her confidence has soared! Well done! [smile]
my2miracles

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
That's awesome! Congrats to her!
AusDM

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
WTG!!!  I bet she was grinning for hours afterwards [smile]   A great achievement
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: