Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
DNCEMOM

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Well, technically Burleson... just south of Fort Worth, but no one has ever heard of Burleson... haha[smile]

Just wanted to say hi to everyone! I'm new to this forum and I am really looking forward to getting tips and tricks from all of the other DM's!

My DD is 8 years old and this is her second year to dance competitively. She does tap, jazz, ballet, lyrical, and hip hop. She clogs too, but she doesn't compete with clogging... that one is just for fun... we cant be in serious competition mode 100% of the time, otherwise this DM will lose her mind. We are in comp mode just like, 99.7% of the time... lets not get crazy, ya'll!

Like everyone else, we live at the studio and spend all of our money trying to let her live out her dreams of being on broadway one day (and to pay mommy and daddy back for all the money we have spent on her dance dreams!) Totally kidding! I would never...!  

Thanks for having me, ya'll!! Maybe I will talk to you all one day soon! 
ballerinamom13

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Welcome from AZ!
HTownDanceMom

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Hello and Welcome from Houston [smile]!  And yes, I can totally relate to spending all your money to let your DD live out her dream...I think most of us on this forum can! (secretly hoping that she will at least not put me in a nursing home as payback...lol)
hsealover

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Welcome from Ohio! My DD is 14 and we somewhat share this account!
joriebelle

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I actually HAVE heard of Burleson!   A good friend of mine lived there; unfortunately she passed away a couple of years ago though.

Welcome to the board, from Illinois!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.