Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Anabela

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I am learning my way around here so please excuse my clumsiness. I dont know if there are other Mom/Dad's interested in 'summer ballet workshops' in Europe. I would like to share from experience as my daughter attended a few & this one was what she really enjoyed, both professionally & variety. One place you could look at & decide. Thank you for adding me to this platform, I hope to be making new friends, sharing & caring with the information available on here. Stay blessed [wave]
StepLeap

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Hello from Michigan! Welcome[wave]
Anabela

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Step, nice to meet... hope to share our worlds from afar, but only in distance.
tappinmom

Double Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Welcome from Canada!
Anabela

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Hi Tappinmom, nice to meet.. hope to make new acquaintances from all corners of the globe [biggrin]

Hope very soon to spend more time on here to familiarize myself and make new friends. [comp]

DanceTumbleCheerMom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Hi and Welcome from PA.  

We considering a move to Sicily at some point, so I am sure I will be asking a lot of questions. 
Anabela

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Hi DTCM, it will be my pleasure if you need some ideas & from experience of my daughter attending 3 years in a row, I will be happy to help as much as I can [smile]
dave9988

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Greetings from Upstate NY (geographical reference: much closer to Toronto than NYC).
Anabela

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Hi Dave9988, Greetings!!!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.