Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Twinkletoesx2

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzminesun81
As a whole, seems fishy, but as someone who was called fake when I first started posting, I will give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she lives in my area, which seems to foster some really involved, intense parents. My DD started in gymnastics at mommy and me age, and they did start hand picking for pre-team at around age 4 at her gym. While in the minority, I do know a couple of parents who did invest in mats, bars and beam for their 3yo to "prepare" them so they might be hand picked for the pre-team because their kids really loved gymnastics and they wanted to make sure they made the pre-team. We still talk to the parents and the kids who bought the equipment early because they participate in other activities with DD8, and both are on the gymnastics team and seem pretty happy. DD8 was one of the ones invited to pre-team without me buying all the equipment and with me not even allowing her to practice in the house lol so I think it's kind of silly.

She posted a response to both me and dancetumblecheer but under the SN of mom2summer then quickly deleted once she realized what she did. What are you not understanding? There is no benefit of doubt left to give and I gave mom2summer BOD on her video thread.
My2DanceLoves

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #27 
It's amazing really , how many times this is exactly the way they trip themselves up.  

My advice to our pathetic friend, decide which persona you want to be for that day and stick with it.  Then , the next day log in as another and you can spend all day vouching for , defending, and concurring with your "other self".  Make sure you also accuse any "naysayers" of being bullies and a clique.  You might be more successful.   Obviously you can't handle toggling between personas.   How many times now have you been caught this way?  

And I know your reading this thread , and the other.  Question is , which one of your personalities are you logged in to?  

And the thumbs down will start in 5....4....3....2.....
Twinkletoesx2

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
No more nice Twink...I am now skeptical and questioning all of you! [tongue]
beachgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Dang it! I missed her tripping herself up!
DanceTumbleCheerMom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Dang it I fell asleep and missed the trip up I purposely said what I did
IreneP

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Dang it! I missed all the fun again! 
jazzminesun81

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkletoesx2
She posted a response to both me and dancetumblecheer but under the SN of mom2summer then quickly deleted once she realized what she did. What are you not understanding? There is no benefit of doubt left to give and I gave mom2summer BOD on her video thread.

Why do I always miss these things?[smile]
SortaReluctant1

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #33 
As weird as this is/was. It's not unheard of. People in my area have installed ballet barres and mirrors in their playrooms for elementary school kids.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: