Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
tappinmom

Double Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceTumbleCheerMom

Your kidding right?  I cant believe someone would actually use a picture of someone else's child and try and pass it off as their own.     I have lost all faith in humanity. 

It's not the first time.  Remember the poster with 3 girls and the grand foyer with 4-5 Christmas trees?
tappinmom

Double Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina
1tinydancer: We live in Orlando but Anastasya isn't competing at this stage. We plan to start competing next year.

I guess she's not competing yet because she doesn't exist?
DanceTumbleCheerMom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tappinmom

It's not the first time.  Remember the poster with 3 girls and the grand foyer with 4-5 Christmas trees?
. Like you really have to remind me? The one who tried to impersonate ME!
my2miracles

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingpeanut
Go ahead and thumbs down all you want, but Marina is a fake, pure and simple. She has posted a picture of someone else's kid and flat out claimed her as her own. I don't know if you are just naive or what, but time after time you defend people who turn out to be trolls. Just an FYI, if a Nigerian prince emails you about a wire transfer, that's fake, too.

For the record, I am NOT the thumbs downer but whatever.  I am not in the least bit na├»ve.  I am just against bullies.  Yes this one was a troll but I know other people IRL who've been driven away from this site because of how they were treated.  Just no need to be hostile to people. 
tappinmom

Double Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceTumbleCheerMom
. Like you really have to remind me? The one who tried to impersonate ME!

I remember!  [smile]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: