Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
gingercrew

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi! I have a 9 year old son that does ballet, tap, jazz and hip hop since he was 5. Right now he is doing ballet and tap at a studio. He is currently rehearsing to be a mouse in the local performance for the Moscow Ballet in Dec. 

Not a lot of boys dance where I come from so I always feel kinda clueless about what to do when it comes to him. There are only two boys at his studio and he is the only boy in his age group/class. 

He also does karate. I also have another boy his twin brother that does not dance. 

I am a former dancer, dance teacher and competition dancer from when I was in school. 

Nice to meet everyone!

joriebelle

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Welcome from IL, GingerCrew!  I think there are a few other moms with boys here, so you'll get some great info.  [smile]
mom2dancinboyngirl

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Nice to meet you! I responded to your other post in the boy dancer section with some details about my DS14 [smile]

How exciting about the mouse role! I have no Nut experience, as we are at a comp studio that has never gotten involved in any Nut production. This will be my DS's first year doing a Nut (his PAHS puts one on every second year). All we know so far is that his is doing something in the Russian and Spanish dances... no clear clue what that means, but I guess we will find out. He's hoping there will be some partnering [wink] 
purplerain

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Welcome!![wave]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.