Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
JustAnotherDanceMom7

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Just wanted to share that my DD 13, competed two solos last weekend for the first time.  One of which she learned four weeks ago.  She received platinums for both, high score in the open division and 5th overall with her new solo.  This is her second year doing a solo and she is competing with the older teen girls at our studio for the first time.  She has been taking private ballet instruction since July and has been working her tail off to improve her technique. You could really see it all come together this past weekend, her technique and her performance quality, which has also improved greatly with her confidence in her ability.  She was absolutely thrilled with the results and I am so happy for her!  I have continued to tell her that all of her hard work will pay off, as long as she stays patient and continues to love what she's doing.

Thanks for letting me share with you guys! 

Noel

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Congratulations ! Wonderful news.
hsealover

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Wow, that's so awesome! Congratulations!
joriebelle

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Congratulations to your daughter!  Her hard work really paid off  [smile]
MagnoliaDanceMom

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you for sharing. Congratulations to your daughter! We have been doing private ballet instruction since January and are hoping to see the results next year (we just finished this year's competition season). I love when you are able to see hard work paying off!!
dmjrm4

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
So wonderful, congrats to you too Mama!
Dancerfun

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
That's awesome!!! Congrats!!!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: