Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
karenc

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
First post..looking forward to reading all the great advice!  I am a dance mom (firstly) and a costumer mainly for our studio.  I'm hoping to find fellow costumers to discuss tips/tricks of the trade.  I've scanned the "stitchers and stoners" board and it appears to be mostly "stoners" for dance comps.  I'm looking for those who make tutus for classical ballets.  Maybe that's in the private communities? 
5678StarMom

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Welcome! This board has been extremely beneficial to me on my daughters dance journey.

There are some marginal benefits to the membership (mostly ability to post pictures and PM) but there isn't any more costuming or really much discussion stuff there.

If you are interested in classical ballet tutus and stuff of that nature, I would recommend also registering on Ballet Talk for Dancers as well as keeping this account. I find the moderators and rules to be a bit stiff on BTFD, but they have a ton of archives and if you can stay on topic to the moderators liking, a lot of good networking can be done there. This board is a free for all with no moderation really!
karenc

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks!  Yes, I am a member there and have been for years.  The Pro Shop is just not an active forum there but you are right.  The archives are fabulous!  Was just looking for more current discussion.  I just found this site and I am excited to be here! 
joriebelle

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Welcome to the group, karenc!  
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.