Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
golightly1118

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
My DD7's recital was last weekend (late posting, I know, but it's been a busy week at work). She was recognized as a star student and won summer tuition for her studio. Even better than that, was my husband's reaction to seeing our girl shine on stage. I posted earlier about his feelings regarding her doing minis next year-namely, that he wasn't 100 percent on board. After seeing her be recognized, and seeing her dance and how much progress she's made over the past year, he understands that she loves dance, has a talent, and is more comfortable with her competing next year.
hsealover

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by golightly1118
My DD7's recital was last weekend (late posting, I know, but it's been a busy week at work). She was recognized as a star student and won summer tuition for her studio. Even better than that, was my husband's reaction to seeing our girl shine on stage. I posted earlier about his feelings regarding her doing minis next year-namely, that he wasn't 100 percent on board. After seeing her be recognized, and seeing her dance and how much progress she's made over the past year, he understands that she loves dance, has a talent, and is more comfortable with her competing next year.

Yay! How exciting! Congratulations to your DD!
DanceTumbleCheerMom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Its always nice to see it "Click" with the dads.   For us it was when DD12 did her solo at 6 for the 1st time after begging for one for months (our old studio anyone could request one).  She competed it at Nationals and won her novice peewee division  There were no more grumbles after that.    Now that we are not competing he grumbles all the time until he sees her perform at an event, or even in her school musicals realizing how dance has changed our shy introvert of so many years ago. 

Good luck to your new "Mini"
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: