Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
heidi459

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Long shot.. I know it... but wondering if anyone is familiar.  Dd would like to go in 2018 and I noticed that they are already accepting applications.  Seems crazy early.... we assumed she'd have 'til next summer to start the process.  Just wondering if by chance anyone here  might know how likely it is that they'd close the application process more than 6 mos or so in advance of actual audition.  Tendumom maybe?
tendumom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

They may very well close the application process early. I understand that the number of applications went way up the second year.  I would expect that trend to continue as word gets out.  

The audition is in Feb 2018. I would think the sooner the better for sending in the video. 

Wish I could remember who did it last year that dd knows. I know there was someone. 

heidi459

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I figured if anyone would know anything it would likely be you [smile]

Dd's dream is to work in Europe... but any adventure outside of the US would be a good adventure.  Getting anything straight out of the gate is a long long long shot, for sure, but just the experience of auditioning alone would be worthwhile in our opinion.  Thanx for chiming in.
heidi459

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #4 
omg what an idiot I am.  2018 is in 6 months.  I was thinking it was a year and half away. She wants to go in 2019.  Such a dope  lol
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.