Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
emmymom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by candybcg
Sometimes a simple little gift is enough to let them know their time and efforts are appreciated.

A cute idea is a small treat bag filled with different mints (Peppermint Patties, Andies mints, Life Savor mints.. etc), tie with a cute ribbon preferably in your studio colors and attach the following note:

Thanks for your commit-"mint" to help.  Thanks for your encourage-"mint".  Thanks for your involve-"mint".  Thanks for your invest-"mint" of time.  Thanks for making each class an enjoy-"mint".  Thanks for helping to create a nice environ-"mint". Everything you have done has really "mint" a lot to me.

Such a cute idea!  I've not heard of this and I've been around a long time!
dance2damusic

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
we went together and bought coffee and lululemon gift cards for our staff.  They had fun spending them!!!
dancemonkey

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
We pool our money and give really nice gifts. It's done through the team. Other parents give gift gifts on top of that. I'm not a gift giver. I mean how many candles can you really use. But I also think people use gifts in hopes of greener pastures.
justmusic

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #29 
In case anyone is still checking out this post:

I know it doesn't seem "personal" but I offer gift cards for music editing services at just music.
The people who buy these as gifts have tended to give them as a way to free up time. So that the teacher in their life can easily take one of the pesky tasks off their plate and give them more time to themselves/with their family.

You can check it out here:
https://justmusicindance.com/gifts
Dancingdd

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Last year I gave quality chocolates and a gift card. This year I gave each a present. It didn’t cost a ton but I wanted to do something different than last year. They each got a scarf in a different color. The one teacher that opening it right away said it’s the softest scarf she’s ever felt and was very happy. Most do not give gifts. Next year I’ll go back to chocolates and gift cards. Oh and DD always writes a card for each teacher making each one personal and thanking them. It’s the thought that counts and everyone likes to be appreciated and only vegans don’t eat chocolate!
tappinmom

Double Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancingdd
Last year I gave quality chocolates and a gift card. This year I gave each a present. It didn’t cost a ton but I wanted to do something different than last year. They each got a scarf in a different color. The one teacher that opening it right away said it’s the softest scarf she’s ever felt and was very happy. Most do not give gifts. Next year I’ll go back to chocolates and gift cards. Oh and DD always writes a card for each teacher making each one personal and thanking them. It’s the thought that counts and everyone likes to be appreciated and only vegans don’t eat chocolate!

Not entirely true.  Any chocolate over 70% cocoa or semi sweet is vegan.  My DS is vegan and that's what I get him.
Mamala

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #32 
For those of you who give gift cards, what amount do you think is appropriate?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.