Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
tendumom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
@jmnoodle, thanks for that! I love history. [smile]  BTW, what is FM in Cambridge, MA? Is it dance related? 
jmoodle28

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #52 
Facebook, she's an engineer, mainly she designs the group boards, her team oversees all the chatter in New England, I have no clue what that means, I only go to Facebook when she tells me to look at something...updating what my daughter and now about 11 other little girls are doing this year...my daughter wanted something simpler, my granddaughter wants to be recreational for one year https://goo.gl/n2nDsp
tendumom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 

I came back to this thread because I remembered this interesting historical conversation. I am a sucker for dance history of any sort.

I find it quite illuminating how the same name associated with this username is on that Skills Dance As Sport page. 

So, your granddaughter is going to do your own competition? 

While the type of dance your program represents is not the sort of dance most here are interested in, you would have gained far more respect and acceptance by being honest. It's one thing to hide behind a screen name, another to present yourself as someone you are not. You are a former studio owner (apparently) and a competition owner. Some of the posters here would have been interested in what you had to say as a former studio owner and as a current competition owner, albeit a different sort of competition than most here would be interested in.  In fact, this might even be considered a form of fraud. 

5678StarMom

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #54 
I came back to the board this morning to see if anything else was added, it's just hard to make proper sense out of her posts! Very intriguing...
ballerinamom13

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
I think someone else is driving the crazy train at this point.......ie., Jan Davis (aka jmoodle28).  Made for some interesting reading this morning though.  
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: