Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
alex2155

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I'm surprised no one mentioned it, or maybe I missed it.  But Gavin Morales was on Ellen last week.  He did a lovely job.  Although I have to say I cringed when Ellen asked his favorite dance move and he said fouettes, Ellen ask him to show her what that was and he proceeded to do pirouettes a la seconde!!! OYI!
tendumom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Who is he? 

(off to Google to see)

OK.. he was the little boy dancer on the  Candy Apples team on Dance Moms in 2 seasons. 
Sarahbearsmom

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 

tappinmom

Double Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Don't know where he is getting his training but he does need to work on actually knowing what steps are called.
Sabrina

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Amazing!  However, I could do without the Maddy facial expressions.

Sarahbearsmom

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina
Amazing!  However, I could do without the Maddy facial expressions.

That is exactly what I thought lol
tendumom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I would think/hope those expressions will go away, becoming more natural as he grows up and matures. I would also think that with 6 hours of training a day, he would know dance vocabulary. I have to wonder with fouettes if the ala seconde turns is what he is doing while the girls do fouettes.  I can remember at dd's old school when the girls would do fouettes at the end of class, the boys would do a la seconde turns. Either way, he is oh-so-flexible (not even "for a boy" but in general) and he seems to be an adorable ball of energy. 
alex2155

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 

He was on Dance Moms and competed for Candy Apples...according to his dance mom's wiki bio his dance studio is The Rage in Los Angeles.  No idea what the studio is like. He has a sister that dances too (I think she was on dance moms as well).

bopmom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex2155
I'm surprised no one mentioned it, or maybe I missed it.  But Gavin Morales was on Ellen last week.  He did a lovely job.  Although I have to say I cringed when Ellen asked his favorite dance move and he said fouettes, Ellen ask him to show her what that was and he proceeded to do pirouettes a la seconde!!! OYI!

yes I noticed that and almost fell down.  While they were lovely turns and he was like a top.  sorry Gavin but you should know better.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: